Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To Be Thankful

Every person has a storm of sort to endure, every person has much to not be thankful for; yet every person has plenty to be thankful for if they just change the way they see. I've been siting in my house, alone, for well over an hour and my mind has been flooded with reasons why I should be thankful so instead of sitting here crying over what I cannot control, worrying about what I don't even know to be, I shall focus my mind on what I know is true, on things that I have to be thankful for...



I am God's daughter regardless of how I "feel"

My children are well regardless of how they "seem"

My future is certain regardless of what I don't "know"

I am loved regardless of what I "lack"

We are safe regardless of what "was"



This thanksgiving I am thankful for healing, I am thankful for love and I am thankful for those at the center of my life. This thanksgiving I am thankful for Truth and I am thankful for the promise of brighter days.

Take a moment to change your perspective this Thanksgiving and see just how lovely the life God created for you really is....

No comments: