Saturday, March 21, 2009

Laugh

Last night I went out with friends and laughed my butt off, I love to laugh. I read the other day that children laugh over 400 times a day and adults...less than 30. How sad is that!! I would venture to say Christians laugh even less, at least that is my perception. We get so serious about life, but I want to challenge us in that we can take our lives as Christ followers very seriously while still taking time to enjoy the silly things in life and simply laugh.

My youngest got off the bus Friday with a sucker in her mouth so I asked if the bus driver was now letting them eat on the bus and she said "oh yes, Mom, she does...when she's not looking she lets us eat anything we want!" Laugh at that cause that my friend is funny!!

Our world is experiencing difficult times, but honestly haven't we always to some degree? I mean life has never ever simply been easy, it's just harder at times. It's important now more than ever to teach our youth that even in the middle of the storm we need to take time to enjoy this life God has so graciously given us.

You don't have to pay to laugh!! ;)

Till next time my friend....

No comments: