Monday, May 18, 2009

run run run

Well I walked the whole hour of my lunch break today. My feet are killing me now as I wore my sandals instead of tennis shoes cause I forgot them at home. Ugh. My friend Anie and I have decided to walk during our lunch breaks, today was day number one! WOOHOO US!!! But the really cool part is while we were walking Anie said she really misses running and I told her that on my "list of things to do before I die" I was to run in a mini marathon, she said she’ll do it with me!!! Not sure if I want to say "woohoo" here or "oh no". LOL Regardless, we’re doing it.

The goal…next year run in the mini down in Indy. Oh boy!! I gotta say though, I’m pretty excited about this. Simply because I hate to run, HATE to run and what an accomplishment that will be! I’m all about getting out of my comfort zone, pushing myself…this will do it for sure!

So, in one year from now I’ll be getting ready to run a mini marathon….pray for Anie and I both that we have strength, endurance, and commitment.

Till next time...

No comments: