Wednesday, May 13, 2009

time

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. Actually I just posted the other day on my facebook page that I miss writing. It seems like school has just zapped me of the ability to be creative, to let writing flow without thinking I should be doing homework instead. It's been such a struggle to balance all that's going on..including time for me to write. But, last night was my last night of going to IWU for the BSM program!! 19 months, wow I'm done. My mom is ordering graduation invitations and we're planning the party...I really did it! 19 MONTHS!!!! No more Tues night class. I have one class left to take online and then done for good. Whew.

I love writing. I look forward to being able to give it more attention and being able to share with you.

Till next time my friend....

No comments: