Thursday, May 27, 2010

Giving In

God has been asking me to do something for some time now and to be totally honest I've simply said I can't. I'm though our God is relentless and the whisper gets louder until finally you're forced to do it for no other reason than all other options are taken away.

This morning, I did the first part. I did it. I can't believe I did it and I'm afraid to admit to anyone that I did out of fear they'll tell me I shouldn't have, but I did it because I know with everything in me God asked me to and at the end of the day following Him is more important...even when it doesn't seem logical. The very moment I did it, I received a call with an opportunity...I couldn't help but laugh because that's exactly how God works...gives you enough light to see that He truly is working.

The bible says that if you follow God, He will make your path straight...I'm learning that my definition of straight must not be the same as God's because we sure do take a lot of turns. It's an adventure after all, I was reminded of that yesterday, an adventure indeed. So, I guess I should do the second part of His request..deep breath...again I say...really? Are you sure? And again He says...follow Me, chase Me, love Me...deep breathing is going to be a major requirement for the next 30 days!

Till next time....

No comments: