Monday, June 28, 2010

Vulnerability Ministries

It's really happening. I'm really starting this ministry! Yesterday I got my first check towards the ministry, it was totally unexpected and I came home and cried as I opened the envelope. I've seen where people have their first dollar the business made up on their wall, well, I totally understand it now. There's something about that first one that comes in, makes your dream real and not just a vision in your head.

Today I opened a checking account in Vulnerability Ministries name....holy shamoly we have a checking account!! I've been able to share with people what I'm doing in the oddest places, like the gas station and waiting in line at Walmart! It's been amazing to see God working out loud and totally outrageous!

God is using my strengths but He is also using the strengths of others, bringing them alongside me for this new chapter in life. People are offering to help in amazing ways, giving their time and talents, sharing with me the joy it brings them to help out...it's all total God and I'm truly just along for the ride.

On the outside it seems insane what I'm doing, not working and starting a ministry when I have three kids who eat A LOT and grow CONSTANTLY...but it seems that every time I turn around there is God, showing up, meeting our needs...again. My friend, God WANTS to bless us, He WANTS to give to us...we must first take a step of faith and go where we can't see the ground, trusting it'll be there when our foot hits the floor. Out loud and outrageous and even a little insane...that's my journey and we're just getting started!! Look out world cause Vulnerability Ministries is here!!

Till next time....

No comments: