Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another one to cross off....

Brooks and Dunn. A duo I've loved for a very long time and one that after this year will no longer be. There are so many things I love about getting older but there are also things about it I don't; all good things must come to an end, including Brooks and Dunn. When I heard this last year I said it didn't matter where I had to travel to see them, I would and last night...I did! And the good news is only had to travel to Noblesville (which I'd never been to before so it was a first for that too). haha

One of the things I simply adore about my life right now is I'm absolutely living it to the fullest. Moments are created, felt, and then treasured...but created first. It's taken me till my 30's to fully understand this, to figure out exactly how to do that. I thank God often that I get it now because I can tell you with all honesty, as their song goes, it's gettin better all the time!!

My bucket list got another line drawn last night thanks to good friends and good times and fantastic music! The theater was packed, filled with people of all ages...to my right was a little girl around the age of four, to my left a young woman barely 21 and in front of me a couple in their mid-sixties. Then there was me, 34 years old but feeling as if I'm just starting to live, different people all of us bonded by one thing...BROOKS AND DUNN! Can life get any cooler?

To my partners in dance last night...thanks for the fun, country music totally rocks!

Till next time....

No comments: